"A free bird leaps on the back of the wind and floats downstream till the current ends and dips his wing in the orange sun rays and dares to claim the sky." Maya Angelou

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Loads of Fun Stuff






As a way of putting down my thoughts on homeschooling, I've not done a very good job of posting to this blog very often....I guess that's a sign that life is busy and full and there's little time to record it all while you're living it! I'm a firm believer that a picture is worth a thousand words....so here are a few from the last month or so.....visit to Gran and Gramma's houses, Will's Kohli field and players, Fran and CC snuggling, CC and Grace birthday party at the orchard, Fran and Will painting, hike with friends. Life is very good and everybody is growing, thriving and learning all the time!

No comments: