| Create a free digital ecard |
"A free bird leaps on the back of the wind and floats downstream till the current ends and dips his wing in the orange sun rays and dares to claim the sky." Maya Angelou
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Beth!
How are you? I hope this message finds you well.
My name is Lande Yoosuf and I am a Casting Producer at Punched in the Head Productions--an award winning production company based in New York City. We are currently working on a television show about parents that unschool their children.
I was wondering if I could chat with you about this opportunity in more detail to see if you or anyone you know would be interested. Is there a number I can contact you from as soon as possible?
I can be reached at 718-422-0704, ext. 326 or via cell at 718-755-7332. My e-mail is lande.yoosuf@punchedinthehead.com.
Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment