Historically, February has been quite a dreary month for me.....I'm way past the excitement of the first snow, and of Christmas, and of Will's birthday, and I'm getting tired of putting lots of layers on little bodies to head outside for what seems like ten minutes before someone gets cold. But this February is different. Maybe I'm different. Maybe our lives are different. I'm loving the comfy feeling of being inside on a Sunday afternoon all together, with the freshly fallen 11 inches of snow pristine white outside. It's warm and everybody is busy, either together or on their own things. We are a family and February is beautiful.
I was very shocked and saddened to hear of the death of a fellow homeschooling Mom from New York. She leaves two daughters and a husband. It's a vivid reminder that February is what you make of it. Today is what you make of it. There might not be a tomorrow.
Enjoy the pictures of our beautiful kids comfy warm and happy inside in February. We're enjoying every minute with them.
I was very shocked and saddened to hear of the death of a fellow homeschooling Mom from New York. She leaves two daughters and a husband. It's a vivid reminder that February is what you make of it. Today is what you make of it. There might not be a tomorrow.
Enjoy the pictures of our beautiful kids comfy warm and happy inside in February. We're enjoying every minute with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment